You May Not Need New Tiles, But a Cleaning Specialist
How many times has it happened? You decide to give your kitchen tile flooring a fresh new look by replacing the grout with shiny white ceramic tiles, but as soon as you start removing the old grout, you find out that the tiles underneath are stained and damaged. And with all of that hard work you put into installing the new grout, you certainly don’t want to remove it! Tile cleaning specialists exist for a reason, and if you’re finding yourself in this situation, consider contacting one to take care of the dirty work for you!
Cleaning Tiles is a New Way to Save Money
- If your tile floors are looking dingy, it may be time to call in a professional cleaning specialist.
- You may think that you need new tiles, but oftentimes all they need is a good deep clean.
- A cleaning specialist will have the right equipment and supplies to get your floors looking like new again.
- They will also be able to tell you if your tiles are actually in need of replacement.
- Tile flooring is an investment, so it’s important to take care of it properly.
- Hiring a professional to clean your floors every few years can save you money in the long run.
Thoroughly Clean Grout
To clean grout, start by mixing equal parts water and vinegar in a bowl. Then, dip an old toothbrush in the mixture and scrub the grout lines. Rinse the area with warm water and dry it with a towel. For tough stains, you may need to repeat this process. You can also try using a store-bought grout cleaner. If your grout is still looking dirty, you may need to call in a professional cleaning specialist. A local company like The Grout Specialist would be happy to come out and give you a quote for tile and grout cleaning services. We will arrive at your home on time and thoroughly clean any surface that needs attention!